The Spokane region offers a ton of opportunities to catch the sparkly magic of a firework show! Whether it’s a 4th of July party, a summer evening event or a local celebration; fireworks are not too far away. In this article you will find reoccurring Spokane 4th of July fireworks shows, area firework displays and Coeur d’Alene fireworks events. So go create some new family memories. Enjoy the boom and flash of fire with friends. Make that special proposal under the colorful glow of fireworks.
4th of July Fireworks in Spokane and neighboring towns
- Spokane Riverfront Park – For many Spokane families, Riverfront Park is the place to be for 4th of July fun. Events are well planned and lead up to the grand celebration. At 9pm, the Spokane Symphony puts on a concert under the pavilion. At 10pm the fireworks erupt to celebrate our countries independence.
- Liberty Lake – Liberty Lake has a full day of fun family events all culminating with a 7pm concert in the park and 10pm fireworks. This a beautiful show for locals and guests alike.
- Northern Quest Casino – Keep an eye out for official dates and times. Casinos love to put on big shows. If seeing a big show is your primary goal – check out a local casino.
- Spokane Tribe Casino – Keep an eye out for official dates and times.
- Spokane Indians Baseball – Baseball is America’s sport and what is more classic than a baseball game and fireworks on the 4th of July! Go cheer on the Spokane Indians, have a hot dog and watch some fine fireworks!
Spokane Indians Baseball Fireworks
Fireworks are a frequent sight at Spokane’s Avista Stadium. From opening night in early April to the end of season finale in September, there are a whopping 21 firework shows! These shows are a delight to end any baseball game on a summer evening. Go make some memories with baseball and fireworks!
Firework Celebrations and Events in and around Spokane County
- Chinese Lunar New Year – Spokane’s Lunar New Year is a super fun event that usually happens on a weekend near the official Lunar New Year. At this Spokane Convention Center event you will find live performances, food samples, vendors, and a spectacular fireworks display over the Spokane River.
- The Royal Fireworks – The Royal Fireworks Concert is a historical music concert put on by area musicians and members of the Spokane Symphony. The floating dock in Riverfront Park hosts the live concert accompanied by a choreographed firework show. The dates change from year to year so be sure to look up the event date and time. If you are a connoisseur of music or fun – be sure to check this out!
- Spokane New Year Fireworks – Riverfront Park is the best place in Spokane for families to catch New Year’s Fireworks. The show starts at 9pm so the littles (and their parents) don’t have to stay up too late.
- Let it Glow! Fireworks at Schweitzer Mountain on Presidents Day Weekend. Ski, snowboard, or go tubing all day and end the day with a glow parade and a fireworks show right there on the mountain. Fireworks and snow are a perfect combination and this is the place to see both come together
- Airway Heights Christmas Tree Lighting is held within the first 1-2 weeks of December and includes a small fireworks show at Sunset Park.
- Coney Island Park hosts a small fireworks show during the first 1-2 weeks of December as part of the Medical Lake Christmas Tree Lighting event.
Coeur d’Alene Firework Shows
- New Year Fireworks – Coeur d’Alene is well known in the area for great big firework shows. For New Years, there are two shows. One show starts at 9pm and the other at midnight.
- Santa Cruise – Starting about a month before Christmas there are daily cruises on the lake leading to a Santa village display. Although this is a small firework show, it is sure to dazzle the youngsters after a Lake CDA cruise to see Santa!
- CDA 4th of July – This is one of the region’s biggest and busiest firework shows. Watch it from the lake shore, a hotel or on the lake!
- CDA Casino 4th of July fireworks are usually held a few days before the 4th of July. Be sure to look up the exact date and time.
- CDA Christmas tree lighting The Christmas tree lighting ceremony is held in downtown CDA just after Thanksgiving. This family fun celebration is a great way to start the Christmas season and ends with beautiful fireworks.
About the Author
I am Nate, a local wedding and portrait photographer with a side hobby of being a licensed Pyrotechnic Display Operator. If you have seen a local fireworks display, you may have seen me or my fellow pyros up front and under the fiery stars. As a person and a photographer, I love to celebrate the joys of life. I enjoy the simple things like going to a community event, exploring a new place or photographing someone else’s big life moments. Senior pictures, high school or college graduation cap and gowns, engagements and weddings are my favorite photo genres. I like these types of photos because of their pinnacle importance in life’s journey. If you love the joys of life and need a photographer, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to explore my website.
Find these great blogs and many more on the website!
Lake Chelan Wedding Photographer Darnell’s Resort Wedding
Best Buffets in Spokane: A Parent’s Guide to Satisfying a Teenager’s Appetite
Dive Into Success: Top Spots for Spokane Swim Lessons
Manito Park Weddings for Gorgeous Outdoor Celebrations in WA