In a region filled with avid artists, Spokane art supplies stores do a great job of covering artist’s resources, classes and supply needs. Some Spokane art shops specialize in their craft such as pottery, fabrics, sewing, quilting, multi media, drawing, painting or creating printed art pieces. I find myself visiting many of these shops for projects, inspiration or just to have fun! Below is a list of Spokane craft shops and their specialties.
Local Art Supplies in Spokane
Shopping local is always the best choice for keeping resources in the community as well as getting in contact with a network of those who truly love art. Here are Spokane’s best local art supply stores.
- Spokane Art Supply is arguably the best art supplies store in Spokane and familiar to all regional artists. The store has a wide array of tools for nearly all handmade arts as well as classes for those wanting to learn. Come here for paints and papers to model building supplies and art to canvas printing. If you are at all interested in art, make sure to stop here. 1303 N. Monroe St. Spokane, WA 99201
- Art Salvage Spokane thrives on material and art tool donations made by the community to spark your artistic creativity. Art Salvage offers classes and a wide array of materials to repurpose for your art. 1925 N ASH ST
- The Clay Connection in Spokane is a place for pottery artists to apply their skills and learn new ones through classes and artist led workshops. 714 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane, Washington 99202
- Chess Ceramic and Supply has been a staple in the Spokane area for+ years. They offer ceramics, supplies, products and services. 4609 N Nevada St, Spokane, WA 99207
Spokane Sewing and Quilting Stores
Spokane is rich with shops for those active with fabric arts. Instead of a tasting tour, plan out your quilting tour. Check out these shops for the tools, fabric and training to make your art come to life!
- Sew Uniquely You is an excellent place to get the industries best sewing machines, practice your sewing craft and learn with those having vast sewing experience. Come here to learn quilting, sewing/ altering clothes, and thread art. Sew Uniquely You has recently moved so be sure to call to get the correct directions. (509) 467-8210
- Regal Fabrics and Gifts has a great assortment of high quality fabrics sure to fit your project. 5620 S Regal St Suite #8, Spokane, WA 99223
- Quilted Posies Quilt Shop 6412 N Monroe St, Spokane, WA 99208
- Quilt Patch Lane 409 W Hastings Rd, Spokane, WA 99218
- Hog Wild Quilting and Embroidery 8404 E Bridgeport Ave, Spokane, WA 99212
- Glenda the Good Stitch 13211 N Stevens St, Spokane, WA 99208
- The Quilting Bee 16002 E Broadway Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99037
- The Whimsical Willow Boutique 13805 E 27th Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Heartbeat Quilting 16909 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99037
Chain Art Supply Stores in Spokane
Not everything may be available at a local store and these chain art stores are a great place to find a wide array of products and beginner grade supplies.
- Hobby Lobby
- Joann Fabrics
Whether you are in a high school art class, college course or seasoned professional; Spokane art supplies stores will be there to help you along the way.
My name is Nate, I am a wedding and portrait photographer enjoying my craft throughout the inland northwest. I would love to chat with you about senior pictures, cap and gown photos or college graduation pictures!